Inzalo Safari Lodge
A tented oasis in the heart of the reserve – Inzalo Safari Lodge derives its name from the Zulu word meaning “to be reborn”.
This privately-owned lodge is managed by Dave and Henriette Rieger who strive to create an environment where guests escape, explore, and fully immerse themselves into the serenity of the African bush.
Situated along the crystal clear Sterkstroom River, the Inzalo Safari Lodge offers five luxury safari tents; each with a panoramic view of the river and sandstone cliffs.
Each suite has either king-sized bed, or two three-quarter beds (which can be prepared separately or converted to a King).
Each of the five luxury tented suites feature:
- Private viewing deck overlooking the river
- Private plunge pool
- En-suite bathroom
- Outdoor shower on the deck
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee station
- Lounge area
- In-suite Wi-Fi (not public areas)
- Lockable safe
- International plug points
In this fantastic and wild location – the Inzalo Safari Lodge offers a plethora of different activities for all interests. From daily game drives, to historical sight-seeing, and so much more.
Daily game drives are included in your accommodation, but you can also book a specialised photography or birding safari, or even for a birthday, engagements, or other event
Our consultants have first- hand experience at Inzalo Safari Lodge and look forward to assisting you with your holiday.
- Children older that 12 will pay adult rates
- Children under 12 are welcome only when booking the lodge exclusively
- Children are allowed on game drives, at the discretion of the Game Ranger
- There are no babysitting facilities